School Rules & Regulations
- No student will leave the school premises during school hours without the written permission of the principal.
- Care must be taken for all school property.
- No responsibility is taken for the goods or money lost. Valuable articles should not be brought to school.
- The school reserves to itself the right to dismiss students whose diligence or progress in studies is unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful for other students.
- The transport facility that exists as on date don’t belong to the school. We have arranged it for the benefit of parents only. In case, the school conveyance does not pick up the child, due to some reason, parents are requested to drop & pick up their children. Children using conveyance are traveling at their own risk.
- Parents are expected to attend all the Parents Teacher Meetings (PTMs).
- Parents are requested to meet the class teachers when requested to do so. Parents aren’t allowed to go directly into the class room during the class-hours.
- Parents are requested to call at school telephone no. only. Principal’s, & Management Resi. No. & Mobile must be avoided till emergency.
- Taking your ward back to home during school hours (before off time) for one or the other minor reason must be avoided.
- All payments are to be made before 10th of each month.
- Students whose dues aren’t paid will not be permitted to give the internal/ final examinations.
Code of Conduct
- The school uniform should be worn on every working day. Students should be neatly dressed.
- Students are to respect school property and the property of their peers.
- All the students are to comply with the rules detailed in the Almanac & Prospectus.
- Principal reserves right to expel any child on disciplinary grounds during the session.